- Tyre sizes, speed / load ratings must conform to the specifications in the Vehicle Owner’s Manual.
- Check tyres and rims for any accidental damage after impacting with potholes/curb stones or other obstacles in the road.
- Tyres, brakes, shock absorbers and rims should always be checked when servicing the vehicle.
- Vehicle wheel alignment should be tested at regular intervals to obtain even tread wear and maximum service life.
- No matter how good your car, or its tyres, this is not justification for breaking speed limits.