As drivers, cyclists, and pedestrians on the Nigeria’s roads, there are simple steps we can take to be safer all year round.
- Stay alert, stay alive! Don’t text/chat and drive.
- One click can save your life. Buckle your seat belt.
- Slow down today and every day. Respect speed limits.
- A life isn’t worth the buzz. Plan ahead, don’t drink and drive.
- Be prepared for anything. Perform vehicle inspections before departing.
Are you committed to driving safe? Take the pledge now, and share with your family and friends.