At Alfa Tyre Protector Nig. Enterprises, we value the life of our esteemed customers. This is an updated data of the daily figure of covid-19 in Nigeria and other countries. We made this bold steps to inform our esteemed customers on the need for safety.
The novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) is a new strain of the virus that has not been previously identified in humans. SARS-CoV-2 is the virus that causes coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
This is an updated advisory on the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) which will be updated frequently to reflect new information and research emerging on the disease and its impact on populations.
The Federal Ministry of Health through the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) has activated a national Emergency Operations Centre (EOC) at the highest level. The EOC is leading the national public health response to the COVID-19 outbreak in Nigeria with state EOC’s leading efforts at the state level. The NCDC is also working closely with the state governments of all affected states through the deployment of national Rapid Response Teams (RRTs) to support response activities including contact tracing.
Several measures have been instituted by the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19, together with the Federal Ministry of Health to curtail the spread of the disease and protect the health of Nigerians. The Federal Government of Nigeria issued a ban on all international flights effective from the 23rd of March 2020, except for emergency and essential flights. On the 30th of March, the Federal Government also imposed a lockdown of non-essential activities in the FCT, Lagos and Ogun States.
See Daily Update of Nigeria Data Below(The data is updated daily)
On the 27th of April, President Muhammadu Buhari announced that there will be a phased and gradual easing of the lockdown in these locations. However, the following additional preventive measures will be enforced;
Mandatory use of non-medical face mask/covering for all persons while in public spaces. Use of latex hand gloves are prohibited
- Mandatory provision of handwashing facilities/sanitizers and extensive temperature checks in all public spaces
- Prohibition of interstate travel except for essential travels and services
- Prohibition of gatherings of more than twenty (20) persons outside of a workplace
- Prohibition of gatherings of more than twenty (20) persons at a funeral; all infection prevention and control measures and physical distancing of 2 metres must be adhered to
- Controlled access to markets and locations of economic activities
- Physical distancing of 2 metres between people in workplaces and other public space.
See Daily Update of World Data Below(The data is updated daily)
[COVID19-SHEET country_title=”Country” land=”” rows=”20″ search=”Search by Country…” confirmed_title=”Cases” today_cases=”24h” deaths_title=”Deaths” today_deaths=”24h” recovered_title=”Recovered” active_title=”Active” tests_title=”Tests”]
HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF
To reduce the risk of spread of COVID-19, members of the public are advised to adhere to the following measures:
1. Wash your hands frequently with soap under running water for at least 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based sanitiser if water is not available.
2. Maintain at least 2 metres (5 feet) distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing repeatedly
3. Wear a non-medical face mask/covering when leaving the house
4. Cover your mouth and nose properly with a tissue paper when sneezing and/or coughing. Dispose of the tissue properly immediately after use. You may also cough into your elbow if a tissue is not available
5. Avoid close contact with anyone showing symptoms of respiratory illness
6. Do not mingle with people or congregate if you feel unwell
7. Obey national and state directives requesting the cancellation and avoidance of large gatherings, including places of worship, social and sporting events.
Some video explanation by NCDC