Just as we all know that the coronavirus epidemic is getting virtually everyone locked down at home, our cars/vehicles are also not exempted since we won’t be using them.
To avoid stories that would touch the heart whenever the lockdown is over and we want to make use of our cars/vehicles, it is necessary we carry out some things on them and some of them are listed
1. Endeavour to always start the engine of your car/vehicle and let it run for few minutes say every 3 days to avoid problem with getting it to start later on.
2. Endeavour to always move your car/vehicle at least slightly forward and backward if you are unable to move it for short distance to avoid flat spots on its tyres.
3. Park your car/vehicle in a garage, under a car spot or better still, make sure of cover.
4. Try not to engage the handbrake of your car/vehicle.
5. Park your car/vehicle in a safe place and if you are the type that have no option than leaving on
your street, please make use of pedal and other security means to prevent your car/vehicle from being stolen or burgled.